Brandon & Ken review the new films “Miles Ahead” and “The Huntsman: Winter’s War”. One of them registered a shrug, the other they raved about. Listen in to find out which was which.
In addition, they review the awesomeness that was Beyoncé’s “Lemonade” visual album, the groundbreaking “Cradle” episode of “Underground”, and also discuss the erasure of Asian people in American cinema, Michael Strahan moving to “Good Morning America” and Kelly Ripa being angry for not being told, the New Edition biographical miniseries that Brandon isn’t going to get to work on, and more – including one Bryan “Baby/Birdman” Williams giving The Breakfast Club their shortest interview ever.
Put some respeck on our podcast and press play.
• 0:00:26 Intro
• 0:02:11 Film Reviews: “Miles Ahead”, “The Huntsman: Winter’s War”
• 0:14:09 Film News
• 0:45:52 TV Reviews: “Empire” & “Underground”
• 0:54:31 TV News
• 1:09:08 Music Review: Beyonce – “Lemonade”/Music News
• 1:20:49 Ken’s Say Something Nice Challenge
• 1:33:40 RIP Doris Roberts, Chyna, Doug Banks & Billy Paul
WHERE TO FIND US:
You can subscribe to our show at the following services.
You can also find our show at http://ssnpodcast.com.
Please rate us five stars if you love us on iTunes and Stitcher and we will read your reviews on the show!
Check us out on social media: